Designed for reducing knee pain caused by unicompartmental osteoarthritis (UOA) of the knee and often helps delay the need for surgery. The unloading / offloader one (OR041) is a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace with 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure inside the knee joint. It’s universal; fitting a wide variety of patients easily. The strapping system allows for full adjustment, but also features quick snaps for quick and easy application.
- Arthritis Pain
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibial Plateau Fracture
- All non-contact activities
- Exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design.
- Unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to provide compartmental off-loading and optimize pain relief.
- 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure inside the knee joint.
- Condyle pads for increased comfort, stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Silicone gripped liners and strap pads to help prevent migration.
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control.
- Universal - Standard Medial (Left/Right)
|OR041-L||Left Knee- One Size Fits All|
|OR041-R||Right Knee- One Size Fits All|